PlayStation 3 Emulator for PC and Mac
- PS3 Emulator version 1.2.0 Released!
- Added friendly user interface
- Faster fps rate system integrated
- Fixed bugs with browsing PS3 network
* There will be no more updates for previous version. Also the online mode is closed. So please download the latest version in the files section.
ePS3e is an emulator for PC and Mac supported for Windows and OS X. It's developed by the group of enthusiasts game coders in July 2011. The idea for making this software comes from conclusion there are many players worldwide which primary uses PC for playing games, but they are also interesting in playing some games which are made only for PS3 console and they are not in financial situation or just don't want to spend money on buying the PlayStation 3. ePS3e is also compatible to run all PS1 and PS2 games as well. So if you are fun of some game which is released only for one of the Sony's gaming console, download our PlayStation 3 emulator and enjoy yourself in playing all PS3 games on your PC!
Our development team is consists of:
- Enion: ePS3e founder, emulation theory/principals, recompiler design.
- Berizo: Windows compatibility,porting and general coding.
- Xor_28: Memory management; spu2ghz, cdvdGigaherz.
- Seed Greed: Graphic design
- Feyenor: counters, timing/syncing, wxGUI
- Animakura: M-nes, fixing bugs around, general coding helper
From 2008 we put our hard work to develop the working PS3 emulator. Took us the whole three years to coordinate the PlayStation 3 CPU with PC one and the main thing what relieved our project came with new CPU technology
with 3 cores. After Intel I3 came out, we dedicated our work on improving other things like graphics effects and FPS rating.
Today our emulator can emulate all of PlayStation 3 games. It works well even with processors with 2 cores, but minimum of 3GHz in each core. Other main factor plays your graphic card and RAM memory, so please take a moment and see the system requirements in the box right.
ePS3e is a free program, that is made simply because the developers enjoy it as a hobby, and as a technical challenge to achieve. You are extremely lucky they let you play around with the WIP releases, and whilst we love feedback, and suggestions, the team owe you nothing. If you use ePS3e and made achievement with some game, you're welcomed to share screenshots with us, and tell us what you did on our mail. We're always pleased to see results from this emulator, and hope you'll have fun playing with it.